Sports Performance Program
For youth, high school, and collegiate athletes playing sports year-round, we offer a sports performance program that molds each individual into a well-rounded athlete. Our certified strength & conditioning coaches will focus on educating each athlete on proper training techniques while developing a regimented discipline, which is applicable both on and off the field.
Athletes in our sports performance program will receive:
- Movement Assessment
- Individualized Training Program
- Structured Routine
- Team-Building Atmosphere
- Character & Ownership
Our program focuses on the following performance aspects:
- Dynamic Warm-Up & Movement Skills
- Speed, Agility & Quickness
- Plyometrics & Power Development
- Strength Training & Conditioning
- Injury Prevention & Recovery
Our sports performance program runs from Monday through Thursday from 3:00pm to 4:15pm. Each training session will be capped at 12 athletes.