Strength Camps (starting September 2021)
Maximum Capacity: 12 individuals
How it works?
Classes programmed in 4 week cycles.
Workout stays the same week to week to build consistency and show progress.
50-60 minute class that starts with a group warm up.
Groups kept at 12 max, so you get more from us.
Who is this for?
Anyone looking for a sustainable approach to large group training.
What To Expect.
If you are participating in our Strength Camps, that means we have the confidence that you are able to handle the movements prescribed to you during our 4 week programs, which in turn, means there's more responsibility placed on you.
We require your undivided attention during our instructional period so you have a clear understanding of what is expected of you each and every session.
These standards are put in place to ensure you are making the most of your time here.
STRENGTH CAMPS OFFERED
Strength & Conditioning
(low & high intensity training)
- More advanced option of the classes
- Equal balance of low and high intensity work
- Keep the heart elevated while building strength
The members of this gym are serious about pushing and improving themselves, but are also fun and great to be around.
~ Christina M.
The sense of community is strong, we're like a family. Once you try this place once you will not want to leave.
~ Tom F.
The people are great, the classes will push you, and you will work your butt off and actually have a good time doing it.
The Week to Week Breakdown
what you can expect every four weeks
- We spend the time necessary to teach the movements.
- We’ll demo, guide and make any adjustments if needed.
- Listen, learn, ask questions. Start getting familiar with the workout.
You Keep Working
- Build off that previous week.
- You’re still learning, but getting more comfortable with the movements.
You Fine Tune
- You know the workout, you know when to start pushing it.
- Less time spent on demos, more time spent coaching and working.
You Show us
- No surprises here, just hard work.
- You know what to do and we’re here to keep you moving.
- End the program feeling strong, accomplished and ready for more.