Maximum Capacity: 4 people
How it works?
Prior to you starting with us we will have you come in for a movement screening, so we can assess and create the appropriate program that will fit your needs. We design our programs on a four week cycle, so you have time to learn the movements and progress. At the end of each four week cycle, we’ll design your next program with your goals still in mind, and continue to make the necessary adjustments to keep you on track.
You’ll be sharing one coach with up to three other people in a session, so while it’s definitely a more tailored approach, we also give you the space to work on your own.
Who's it for?
Our approach to semi private training is ideal for people:
• New to working out, looking to learn how to properly strength train and become comfortable in a gym setting.
• Familiar with strength training, whether with a specific goal in mind or just wanting to feel stronger in their daily routines.
• Recovering from an injury, that may need a little more tailored approach and guidance than what some classes offer.
Regardless of the above, we welcome anyone as long as they are willing to learn and ready to work.
What to Expect.
Our goal is to help you build the confidence and offer you the appropriate tools needed to execute a program efficiently and effectively on your own. We’ll teach you how to read your program and how to do the movements, but also teach you the purpose of the movement and why it’s beneficial. We want you to take the concepts we teach here and be able to apply them to your daily life.
Where we differ from one on one training is once we’re confident you understand the movement, we step back and let you work. We want you to learn how to progress, where you can challenge yourself, and when to pull back.
We require that you come in with an open mind and you give us your undivided attention when instructions and feedback are being given to you during your training sessions.
These standards are put in place to ensure you are making the most of your time here.
I had always been active prior to training here, but I've never felt as strong and fit as I do today. I wouldn't train anywhere else!
The coaches tailor your program to meet your personal goals and I cannot say enough great things about the results I have seen!
The coaches give attention to each person, and that goes beyond good form. They care about their members, and they work really, really hard.
Four Week Program Breakdown
All our semi-private training programs are designed in four-week cycles. Here is what to expect from your program and us, on a week to week basis. The first month is what sets the tone for the remainder of your time here and this is what you can expect.
- We guide you through the first week of your program.
- Movements are explained, demonstrated, then coached.
- Mistakes are ok, we want you to learn from them. This is where you’ll build the confidence needed to keep performing these movements.
You Keep Working
- You understand how your program works, now it’s time to focus on the movements.
- We’ll keep working with you, but also give you a little space where we can.
You Fine Tune
- You should feel good this week. You know your program and what’s expected.
- We’ll fine tune what’s needed and make sure you get the most of your session.
You Show Us
- No surprises, just hard work and some coaching from us.
- You feel confident with your program and know where to push yourself.